Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Prayers

Would appreciate prayers for my Dad. It is a long story that I don't have time to write about right now. Need specific prayers for God's will to be done in my Dad's body. Whether it be healing him on earth or healing him in heaven. He is ready to go if that be God's will. His heart is full of blood clots. They don't believe he would survive open heart surgery.

Also, a prayer for my sweet Mama who has been a caretaker for a LOOOONG time! God has given her so much grace and our family is so thankful for that! She is 80 years old and doesn't take a pill of any kind. She is the picture of health. She is beautiful inside and out. God has truly kept his hand on her all these years.

Going to post a picture I took of my Dad a couple of Sundays ago. It will give you a face to put to the prayers.

Thanking you so much!

HUGS!

8 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Praying for your dad and mom!

Vickie said...

Aw, Tara, I'm so sorry to hear your daddy's heart is not doing well. Bad news. I know YOUR heart is aching wondering what's going to happen to him. I'll sure be praying for him and for your mama. God is watching over all. May He spread His loving arms all around you and may your faith stand firm. Love you girl.

Ladybug said...

Prayers and thoughts for you
and your Family (Dad) May the Lord
give you peace and comfort during
this time, Thy Will be Done

Susan B said...

Praying for your sweet parents Tara.

Tanna said...

What a beautiful smile... reflects a beautiful soul. Praying for your precious parents and for you, Tara. blessings ~ tanna

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Vickie at 'Sand Flat Farm' blog, asked us to come over. Said you could use a cyber hug.

I give lots of hugs. :-) {{{{{{{{Tara}}}}}}}}

Gentle hugs...

Some day you will be old enough
to start reading fairy tales again."


~ CS Lewis~

Anonymous said...

I'm tearing up over here! Praying for your sweet dad, your courageous mom, and your family. I know what a tough time it is. Sending lots of prayers and love your way.

Joy said...

Hi Tara! I was looking at that old photo of your Dad that you put on your blog that one time to 'warm up us Northern girls' that one winter. Thought I'd drop by and say 'hello'. I see he has some of your art work on the wall. Hope he is doing better---hope you are doing great!