
I am so excited when close friends, loved ones, and even new bloggy friends dreams are a reality. My inspiration for blogging began shortly after being introduced to a very talented young lady. I am very sad to say she is about to close her blog very soon. If you have been following this very blessed young lady you will know why I am so excited for her, if not, you have missed a jewel.
Her dreams have recently come true. The opening of a truly unique place of business called "Henrybellas". If you want to read all about her journey, you should visit her blog very soon.
http://messythrillinglife.blogspot.com/
My first born and I headed out last weekend in hopes of visiting with the talented young lady and sampling some of her much talked about baked goodies. To our dismay, her new business had already closed for the day. Here is a peek at the outside of her dream business.

It was just as I had invisioned it would be. As I stood outside and peeked through the windows, I could almost smell the much anticipated goodies. I won't lie, I was very disappointed that I didn't get to sit in one of the lovely chairs and sip a great cup of coffee and nibble a yummy strawberry cupcake!

First born and I decided to drive a little farther down the road to another quaint place to have a nice,quiet, and relaxing lunch. It did soften the disappointment quite a bit. It was a lovely day with perfect weather.
We ate,

had fun,

enjoyed the scenery of the beginnings of the vineyards,

and breathed in the new smells of spring.
Disappointed that I didn't get to enjoy Henrybellas, but so enjoyed my lunch and lovely afternoon spent with my beautiful daughter. I leave you with a wonderful quote that sums it all up.
"Draw on the walls, Believe in Miracles, Laugh A Lot, Celebrate every gorgeous moment, Read every day, and Entertain your inner child."










10 comments:
I loved the quote! Best wishes to Henrybella's!
I am so glad you and your daughter had a wonderful time together after all.
I'm so sorry I missed you! I got - and was wonderfully surprised - by your sweet card. Thanks so much for the thoughtful gesture!
Hoping to meet you the next time you head this way....
Brin
I've been a fan of Brin's since the start of Messy, Thrilling Life, almost and I miss her blog already! Oh how I wish I could visit HB's in person! I too did a post of it just after she posted about it! Love all your quotes! I too turn 50 this summer and I hope to accept it by then! lol
I am so jealous. Sounds like a wonderful adventure. Love the quote at the end.
I have been following 'My Messy Thrilling Life' for a few months now--it's great to see what God is doing in her life. Thanks for sharing the pics of Henrybellas and sorry it was closed! I'd like to go there also!
Hey gal!, Just popped over from Beautiful Pear Tree Lane, and thought I'd say "Hi"!!
You have a great blog!!
So glad you had a fun time out, even though your friend's place was closed already!! Sometimes things like that can lead to fun, new discoveries that I like to call "happy accidents".
Have a great week!!
Blessings,
Becky
I found your blog through reading Brin's. Isn't she great?
I'm jealous you could go to her bakery. I want to go, too! I can only imagine the wonderfulness :)
-Cathy
Okay..this is REALLY weird! I just rad your newest post about how you couldn't leave comments on our blogs. Well, I tried to leave you a comment, and I COULDN'T! I ws able to come back to this pst and leave a comment though (That is...if this works.) What's going on?
Michelle
I love that quote.
Being a TX Gal myself... I would love to visit the place you did... will the eating places taught my eye first... it always happens that way with me...
Have a Blessed Day
Just A Gal...
Post a Comment