First, you Come to the garden alone, while the dew is still on the roses....
FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING YOU,
PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS:
1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul
PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness
PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:
1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another
NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:
1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another
TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:
1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends
4. Take Thyme for prayer
WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE. THERE IS MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
NOT BAD, HUH?!










15 comments:
Great advice, and love the music! Jackie
Wonderful thoughts for today... thank you for sharing them with us.
Beautiful garden photos you have. I am so glad I 'follow you' because it is a treat each time you post. THANK YOU!
JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG!
HUGS FROM MAINE
Great thoughts and tips. (Also the post below it with the bear). Your blog is an inspiration to me--I've needed it lately--I tell people, I'm walking a 'faith walk' right now, praying and just trying to rest in the Lord and praise Him for working in my life. I'll be back for more!
Oh, and I love your banner--cool colors and cute cup--is it yours? I'd like to get one like it.
I love it!!! I may use this for a craft for the girls at church! Great idea!
Wonderful "recipe" for happiness!
I've seen this and like it! I've enjoyed my first visit here tonight. I looked thru your playlist...I have all those songs!
If you really like Point of Grace...go to my blog and scroll down a good bit...I have 2 post on them. We are friends since college at Ouachita Baptist University.
No sweeter way to say it!
Thanks for your sweet note, too~
Hope you have a perfect day...
Michelle
This is so cute but so true!!! loved it just loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
Hi there! Hope you are recovering from your surgery. Thanks for coming to visit me again. It's fun to connect with Texas girls. I'm really from Texas but have lived in Oklahoma for 20 years. Texas is in my soul. Love those Piney Woods!
HEY GIRLFRIEND, TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG. HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YA!
HUGS FROM MAINE
I love your blog background! How did you get that????
Lovely!
You have a very beautiful blog here
xx
Sumea
Is that bear in your yard? That's scarey!
Post a Comment