Sunday, April 26, 2009

That was sweet!


FINALLY! I have been so busy at work this week, I haven't had a chance to thank sweet Suzanne at Southern Inspiration for the sweet award she passed along to me. I was so tickled when I got the news that I was in her Top 10 Favorite blogs. I follow and love Suzanne's blog, but haven't been able to comment on hers for a long time. Hers has been one of the blogs that wouldn't let me. So irritating! I am going to keep trying though.
I better get busy while I have a few spare minutes and pick MY Top 10 Fav's. OH MY...that is going to be sooo hard. I have so many favorites. Well, here goes...

1. Joy from Good Morning Mary Sunshine (Joy is a neat lady with neat thoughts!) http://goodmorningmarysunshine.blogspot.com/

2. Lois from Walking on Sunshine (Lois always inspires me and is a blessing)
http://wifeofthecolonel.blogspot.com/

3. Lesley from Me Blog (Lesley's blog is fun!)
http://lesleygrainger.blogspot.com/

4. Lisa from Living My Life, Outside the Box (Lisa's blog is the real deal!)
http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

5. Silver from One Day At a Time With SILVER (Silver is very unique AND has wonderful recipes that I will probably never be able to create!)
http://1dayatatime-silver.blogspot.com/

These last 5 ladies blogs inspire me to create something!
6. Michelle from Michelle Palmer
http://michellepalmerart.blogspot.com/

7. Amy from My Artful Heart
http://artfulheart.blogspot.com/

8. Shelley from The Charming Place
http://thecharmingplace.blogspot.com/

9. Sara from Sara's Art House (Sara's blog is so full of color...it makes me happy everytime I visit) http://sara-mincy.blogspot.com/

10. Darla from Artisitic Accents by Darla
http://artisticaccentsbydarla.blogspot.com/

Thanks to my bloggy friend Suzanne from http://southernlivingatitsbest.blogspot.com/.
That made my day!

12 comments:

sara said...

Thanks so much!!!!! How sweet of you! I am honored to be in your top 10!!!!! I will have to check out your others...

My Artful Heart said...

Oh wow, thanks so much! I am really honored :) Our PC is having some "issues", so I will come back here to read more and such in the coming days - thanks for thinkin' of me.

Hugs :)

southerninspiration said...

I have felt your pain lately because there are a couple of my fav blogs that I haven't been able to comment on, so while I was looking around at the settings on my own blog, I changed the way comments were done on my blog, and apparently the change made it possible for you to post a comment!! YAy! So I am going to post on my blog to everyone to have them change their setting, and maybe I can comment on theirs, too! You are so welcome; I wanted everyone to come and see your sweet self!!!

Suzanne
THANKS so much for sticking with me!!! :)

Lisa said...

THANK YOU FRIEND. I AM SO HUMBLED TO KNOW THAT YOU ENJOY MY BLOG. I TOO LOVE YOURS AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT EVEN WHEN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO COMMENT.

HUGS FROM MAINE

SILVER said...

my dear, my dear.. you cracked me up when you said .."Silver is very unique AND has wonderful recipes that I will probably never be able to create!"

I can't agree with you MORE ! It wasn't meant to be "re-created.." more to be "entertained!!" ;)

i think i just pee-d ..maybe that could be aging and not why i laughed.. ;P

Anyway- that's such a beautiful, beautiful gift to me. Thank you, my sweet g/friend!

Lois Christensen said...

Thanks so much!! I'm going to check out some of the other winners' blogs right now! Enjoy your day!

Lois Christensen said...

Oh, just so you know, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

Art by Darla Kay said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! What a nice surprise! I LOVE your blog as well♥
I'm truly honored, thank you!!
Darla

Anonymous said...

I am truly honored, thank you so much for putting me in your top 10. what a blessing it is to having these wonderful people out there that just make our days! I feel so thankful for everyone. Have a wonderful and happy friday!! Hugs :) Lesley

Shelley said...

Thanks so much!!! I am truly honored.!!!!It is a brand new day!
Hugs Shelley

Joy said...

okay, I'm really dumb at this, but do I put that button on the side of my blog?? Sorry! I'm just not sure what to do. BTW, Brin was also my inspiration for starting my blog--- I don't know how I ever first came upon her blog...

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations on your award!! What fun friends too!!
smiles,
kari & kijsa