Do you have a dusty soul?
I saw a saying yesterday that captured my attention, because I DO have a dusty soul right now.
ART washes away from the Soul
the dust of everyday life. -Pablo Picasso
I think I wil go create something now......
Be back when finished!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Thinking of you,love the saying....Barb
That's a great quote. I find that playing the piano puts me in a better frame of mind. You may laugh, but I like to color with crayons with the kids. I think it is relaxing.
Do show us your creation!!! Cool quote!
Suzanne
This is wonderful.... great afternoon thought you have shared with us. IT IS SOOO VERY TRUE!
Off to create something as usual.
Can't wait to see another beautiful creation!!! Enjoy your time!
I was wondering how you were doing... yes, our art is our therapy.
Post a Comment