
This has been a tough week.
It's amazing how many emotions you can feel in just a short amount of time. First, very shocked that I was going to BE a grammy. Then, so excited and relieved when I finally got to tell everyone. To quickly feeling fear of the unknown, and finally sadness because of our loss.
I now have a heavy heart... mostly because of the look in my son's eyes and the sad sound in sweet girl's voice. I know that every thing that happens is for a reason, so I just have to help them understand that. God has a plan for all things. We just have to remember to take it all to him in order to deal with it.
My devotional this morning was straight from God. It was titled, Is God Punishing Me? I knew that He wasn't, I just needed a reminder that Our Redeemer redeems every part of our lives. I am just praying that the kids don't think they are being punished. You never know what is going on in their heads.
So my prayer for them is that the enemy won't rope them into believing the myth that their loss is God's punishment. I am praying that they will let God redeem the loss and suffering they feel. Also, whether they make sense of it or not--it will become a bridge that draws them to God rather than a wall that separates them from Him. AMEN!
Even with a heavy heart, I know God has a plan. Thanks for your prayers, I could surely feel them yesterday as we came together to mourn our loss.
I would also like to recommend a new blogger if you would like to meet a real "jewel".










11 comments:
The kids are blessed to have a mamma like you as they have to endure this journey. I am so sorry to hear of this devastating loss...and will pray for salve for the heavy hearts. Keep pointing them to God, our only hope in times of despair!
Suzanne
May our Faithful LORD JESUS wrap you and your kids in His strong arms of love and comfort your hearts.
At times like this its so hard to trust that His grace is sufficient.
I pray that His peace will carry you through.
My daughter experienced a similar loss and I understand the crushing sadness...but GOD is GOOD and HIS Name is always worthy to be praised.
Sending love and prayers your way.
I pray that you and your family gather strength and comfort from each other. Yes, going through trials can bring you closer to God. That is when you feel that you need Him most. And I know that it is a trial for you as well. So sorry...
So sorry for your loss,you will be in my thoughts and prayers....Barb
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to all of you.
I am sorry for your loss, I was thinking about you last night, prayed for you again. These things can bring us to our knees. I know this is difficult. I pray that God will comfort your family.
Still thinking about you. How is everyone doing? God bless.
How are you all doing?
Know that I am lifting you up in prayer.
HUGS.
Very sad for you and your son! But you're so right, God has a plan! I lost a baby right before my last and was devastated at first until I held my Michael, knowing that if I didn't lose that other baby, I never would have him. It comforted me! Praying for you and your family!
i'm sorry to read the news of your family's loss. please know that you're in my prayers. and i totally agree, God's plan is the best plan.....He always knows what's best for us, even though it's hard for us to make sense of it.
So sorry about your loss. That is so sad. I will pray for healing.
Post a Comment