Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finished!


Finally finished the torn tissue/paper napkin picture that I posted about a few days ago! Couldn't seem to get inspired to finish it.

Speaking of inspiration...
This was one of the very first torn tissue pictures I ever did. My sister, the art teacher, got us inspired to use vibrant colors with lots of embellishments. Well, as you can see I went very VIBRANT! It now hangs in my art room to inspire me when the creative juices seem to be stale.
WHAT INSPIRES YOU???


6 comments:

Barb said...

beautiful....Barb

Anonymous said...

What inspires me?...YOU DO! I love your art! They are just beautiful. It kind of reminds me of stainglass a bit. So pretty. Im so glad that you came by for a visit. Nice to meet you~

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Worth the wait... it's lovely!

Lois Christensen said...

How beautiful. I've been so busy lately that not much inspires me! I need to slow down but not sure how to do it. I know I need to give up a few things but, again, feel I'll be disappointing people. I love what you create. You are so talented!!

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by today.
So good to hear from you!
How are your precious children doing?
Love your artwork. It is so rich and vibrant.
Blessings "back-at-cha!"

sara said...

LOVE the inspired piece!