
Remember I told you I have been working on a project at school the past two weeks. Well, I think it is finally finished. With the help of a couple other teachers, we created this in our elementary school foyer.

Our school wide theme this year is going to be "Wild About Learning!"


The kiddos and parents always love to see what our assistant principal comes up with each school year as our theme because they know they are going to be greeted by a very entertaining display in our foyer at Meet the Teacher night. Unfortunately our asst. principal fell off a ladder a few weeks ago and broke her wrist.

That meant she wasn't going to be able to do any kind of decorating, so.... she asked me if I would PLEASE take on the job of creating a jungle theme for her. Of course I said yes, because I would sure want someone to help me out in a jam.


The kiddos and parents always love to see what our assistant principal comes up with each school year as our theme because they know they are going to be greeted by a very entertaining display in our foyer at Meet the Teacher night. Unfortunately our asst. principal fell off a ladder a few weeks ago and broke her wrist.

That meant she wasn't going to be able to do any kind of decorating, so.... she asked me if I would PLEASE take on the job of creating a jungle theme for her. Of course I said yes, because I would sure want someone to help me out in a jam.

Let me introduce you to Miss Reads A. Lot. She stands outside my classroom door and greets each student. She is so good about introducing great books to kiddos.
Don't you think she looks rather "WILD about Reading?"











8 comments:
That is awesome Tara! I'm sure the kids will love it!
Darla♥
That would be enough to make ME excited about reading. You are SO clever and talented!!!!
Suzanne
wow!! the school foyer looks fantastic!! i think that the kids are going to go "wild" over it! hee hee
and, miss reads a. lot looks like such a nice gal (and quite a snappy dresser, too!).....what a creative idea! :)
Your project turned out great. How fun for the kids to come to school and walk into that kind of atmosphere. I'm a reader and all about getting kids excited about reading. You did a fantastic job!
WOW! This is so AMAZING!! I'm sure the kids LOVE it!
That is the coolest school foyer display I have ever seen and I have seen some pretty good ones! I salute you and Miss Reads-a-lot
WONDERFULLY WILD and imaginative!
How fun to use all of your talents!
Miss Reads A. Lot looks like my kind of gal!
Wow!! You put a lot of work into that! Grrrrreat job!!
Post a Comment