Well, I took the plunge and revealed my name and photo on my blog.
When I first began blogging I wasn't too sure about the whole thing. Now that I have become addicted and have made some wonderful bloggy friends I felt like it was time to make a real connection.
I heard a preacher telling in his sermon a few weeks ago that when you are earnestly praying for someone or even something you should first visualize them or it. Then throughout your day that someone or something will come to your mind's eye and you can say a pray right then and there.
Isn't that cool?
While I was having my quiet time (with coffee and bible, of course) this morn, I could see each of my bloggy friends that have a picture of themselves on their blog. I said a short prayer for them and knew that several of you have prayed for me during difficult times.
I so appreciate that too!
Each day seems to bring tough and challenging events, but with the prayers of family and friends I know we can press through. THANK YOU!
When I first began blogging I wasn't too sure about the whole thing. Now that I have become addicted and have made some wonderful bloggy friends I felt like it was time to make a real connection.
I heard a preacher telling in his sermon a few weeks ago that when you are earnestly praying for someone or even something you should first visualize them or it. Then throughout your day that someone or something will come to your mind's eye and you can say a pray right then and there.
Isn't that cool?
While I was having my quiet time (with coffee and bible, of course) this morn, I could see each of my bloggy friends that have a picture of themselves on their blog. I said a short prayer for them and knew that several of you have prayed for me during difficult times.
I so appreciate that too!
Each day seems to bring tough and challenging events, but with the prayers of family and friends I know we can press through. THANK YOU!










10 comments:
Oooh, I felt like I was in on a "revealed" secret, since I know you in several different ways now....how funny. From FB, from Teresa, and now our blogs....we were meant to be friends, right???? :)
Suzanne
hi tara!! i know what you mean about being a little apprehensive about putting too much info out there in blogland, but i'm so glad you decided to take the "plunge"! you're as cute as a button, and i'm so glad we've connected!! happy monday to you! :)
Tara ( I love that name!) I understand your hesitation, but I am glad to know your name.
Wonderful post!
Hi Tara, I have concern about privacy in my blog but I also feel more connected when I have a face to relate to while reading blogs. Now I can see the sweet person behind new day new season. :)
Kindly, Lorraine
your so cute....Barb
And how pretty you look!!! Nice to be able to put a picture to your blog now! Hope you had a joyful day!
Ya, you are cute! But you've put your photo on before--like the ones with your mom, right? Once in a blue moon I put my photo on my blog... anymore than that my admirers might run screaming...:D
It is kinda scary allowing yourself to be out there but Im glad I got to see the real you! I just did a video with some friends and my voice...oh my Lordie! Can you say Hick! Have a great one my friend!
Hi Tara,
I love your name!
How is your family doing?
Yes, it seems that life is so full of trials and that "hurt" is escalating.
PRAISE GOD we are not alone!
And Heaven awaits us...truly the Best is yet to come.
Hang in there sweet friend.
Blessings always.
I'm glad to know that I am included in your prayers. = ) Even though your mental image of me is probably Simpsonized.
I'll be praying for you on Friday. Enjoy your last days of break. Actually, I think the idea of going back to school is worse than going back to school.
jan
Post a Comment