Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy 80th!


My sweet daddy is turning 80 years young on, Sunday, November 1st.

He has been through a lot of huge trials and tribulations in his lifetime, but continually smiles and tells everyone he meets, "I'm BLESSED!"

He is a true testimony to faith, patience, and Godly character.

I love you, Daddy! Have a blessed Birthday!

8 comments:

lori vliegen said...

happy, happy birthday to your sweet dad!! enjoy your special celebration!! :))

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

He seems like such a dear guy ~ Happy Birthday wishes being sent his way!

Joy said...

What does Daddy's shirt say? Happy Birthday to him! Tell him he has a nice daughter. To have been a Navy Seal, he must be a very brave, and special person!

Lois Christensen said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! Hope you all had a great celebration!

Barb said...

Happy late birthday to your dad....Barb

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is 80! He looks so young!
I lost my Daddy two years at age 60...I miss him everyday.
Happy Birthday to your Dad!:)
xo
Chrissie Grace

Vickie said...

Hi Tara - Happy Birthday to your Daddy! I still have mine, too. We are SO blessed aren't we! My mother will always be "mom" but my father will always be "DADDY". He always hung the moon for me. He still does...

Sue said...

Hi Tara,
Please wish your Dad a belated but a very happy Birthday wish, and what a great tribute to him. I will certainly be praying for you. If you ever want to share please feel free to email me.

Thank you for visiting and for leaving me such a sweet comment, I am so happy to put your name in the hat for my giveaway.
Blessings,
sue