My sweet artsy friends got together last Saturday to play dominoes,
let me rephrase that...
to play WITH dominoes.
We started out with a yummy breakfast of coffee cake and homemade breakfast bread.
It was yummy!
Look how crafty our "Hostess with the Mostest" is.
We got party favors.
Love it!
My coffee cup was in my hand with some much needed coffee in it!
Boy, did we make a mess...
but we sure had fun.
The next few pictures are our adventures in playing WITH dominoes.










9 comments:
Love the domino creations! Looks like you gals had a wonderful time. And Maxine is one of my favorite gals... cute comic ;-) Very cool stuff. I for one don't make enough time for girls' night out. That is what's missing in my life right now!! Thanks for sharing your fun domino party! -Tammy
Looks like so much fun! I would like to start something like that with a group of friends, maybe not so artsy, but we could have fun just the same. Did you say you have a mini schnauzer? I have one of those at my house too, and so does my daughter and Mom. Sometimes she thinks she rules the roost around here. Jackie
Tara,you girls are soooooo talented,they are all wonderful.I would have never thought of that wish I was there to share in the fun....Barb
oh my goodness, that looks like FUN!! and i love any party that starts out with breakfast bread!! you gals created some fabulous domino necklaces!! have a great weekend! :))
Oh my mother and her lady friends who get together every Tuesday to actually really play dominos would have a heart attack!!! BUT I love what you all created! How beautiful!!
Tara - thanks for visiting with me...
Looks like you all had a wonderful time . Look forward to visiting with you more through blog land :)
Sweet Blessings
Tara,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful post! You and your friends are so blessed to combine art projects with fellowship, laughter and thoughtfulness.
Sure wish I could join you!
Tara, those domino necklaces are so cool and colorful. Did you have a tutorial on how to make those at one time? It looks like you pour Mod Podge all over them first... I love the colors--so yummy.
Oh, and I love Maxine's attitude, she's a kill. Haven't checked in with you for awhile, have a great day!
Post a Comment