Saturday, October 24, 2009

How cute is that?


He is cuter than Woody from Toy Story, don't you think?
He is such a doll. Could just eat him up. He went to a hay ride last night, but wouldn't get on the hay. But he sure looked the cowboy part!

We finally have some gorgeous weather here today.
It has RAINED, AND RAINED, AND RAINED.

I want to blog and catch up with my bloggy friends, but I think I am going to have to choose the outdoors today over blogging. SORRY! Miss everybody.

Maybe tomorrow!

8 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

We'll be here when you're ready! Adorable picture!!! He is so cute! Enjoy the beautiful weather. It's pouring here today!

Barb said...

Oh he is too cute,I'm glad you are enjoying the weather it's been the same here so much rain.Hope you have a great week-end....Barb

lori vliegen said...

this little guy is the cutest cowboy i've ever seen!! and i don't blame him for not wanting to get on the hay....it smells funny and is kinda scratchy!! he's not only cute, he's smart, too!! :))

Jess said...

Just now checked in...have been off line for awhile.

I LOVE all of the chairs!
How colorful and wonderfully unique.
Are you going to show us yours???

Have a great week and know that you are a jewel too!

Susan B said...

What a little sweetheart! Thank you for sharing his picture.

Diana Ferguson said...

What a cutie!!!!

BECKY said...

Oh. My. Goodness, Tara!!! It just doesn't get any cuter than this does it??? We don't have any boys, so I love all over the ones I know!! That's too funny that he wouldn't go in the hay! Sounds like my #1 daughter when she was little! She would play with sand, but not sit in it!! HA!

Have a lovely Friday and weekend!!
Love n hugs,
Becky

Joy said...

Just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!! That's your nephew, right??