Monday, October 5, 2009

Need inspiration?

Have you seen or read this book?

I have so many things I need to be doing.



So many projects that need finishing.



Legs that need to be walking off fat.



Work that needs to be completed....



BUT, I can't put this new book down that I bought last week.


She also has a very inspiring blog too. Check it out here...


http://www.kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/


13 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Hi Tara!
Thanks for stopping over and YES! I have this book! I've looked through it but haven't read it cover to cover yet. I'm going to!

I think tonight I'm going to get my bedroom organized so that it's conducive to read at least 30 minutes each night! I tend to watch too much tv instead and I think if I just schedule this in, I'll get it done!

Love the pictures of your parents on the side bar. Man, they look like sweethearts!!
Darla♥

BECKY said...

HIIIIIIII Tara!! How are things in your neck of the woods?
I just found something by this artist on another blog this morning! Sooo, I must go check it out! May have to get the book, too!!

Have a blessed day, sweetie!
HUGS,
Becky

Barb said...

Hi Tara, I know what you mean I love to read also and when I start a good book it's hard to put it down.I'll have to check this one out have a blessed week....Barb

Flat Creek Farm said...

I will check this one out! Thank you for the heads up :) -Tammy

lori vliegen said...

i agree....this book will keep you from doing all of those things on your "to do" list! and i have legs that need to be walking off fat, too (you are so funny!)! :))

Karen said...

Thanks. I have not seen this book, but will check out the blog! Have a great week.

Lois Christensen said...

I've never seen the book before! I'll go over to her blog and check her out. Love how you put things! My butt could benefit from some walking as well!

Enjoy!

Vickie said...

Tara - that looks like a book I need! As an artist I'm always looking for ways to jumpstart my creativity. Thanks for coming by to visit - you have a good rest of the week!

Diana Ferguson said...

Haven't seen this but I am hopping over to check it out.

Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

Oooooh... I love the cover, will check it out and the blog too! I have so many projects I want to do, I keep coming up with new ones---I won't live long enough to do all of them. I'll be on my death bed, and I'll say, "I can't die yet, I haven't finished my quilt, scrapbooking, painting, etc. yet..."

Joy said...

Oh wow! I just looked at her blog---so inspiring, now I'm thinking of even more things to make and do. (sigh).

Unknown said...

I have had my eye on that book for a while now. I'll have to go check out her blog. Thanks for the heads up! ~Lanie

Stacey said...

I love Kelly Rae! I don't have her book yet, but I have one of her prints and her 2010 date book.