My really fast laptop CRASHED! Can't get it repaired until next week when computer guy comes back from vacation. I am on the slow dinosaur computer tonight trying to check emails, checking account, my blog, facebook. I can't handle the waiting for everything to load! Hopefully I will be back soon.
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We had a really nice one! My husband has been off work this week with me, so he has kept me very busy running here and there. This is the first time we have been off together for this many days in over a year. He has been spoiling me! Love that!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











12 comments:
Oh, Dear Tara... sorry to hear it will be some time before you get your computer working again!
Happy to hear your Christmas was a nice one :)
Sending very Happy New Year wishes to you and your family!
Kindly, ldh
Hi Tara - Sorry about your computer - but better time spent with your sweet hubby! Mine is off, too, but off goose hunting with the boys. Me and Hayley are hanging out and eating Mexican food! Yum!
Hi Tara,
So sorry about your computer, it can be so frustrating when they don't work! We had a very nice Christmas! It's lovely you and your husband get to spend some days together!
I hope you have a very Happy New Year!
Glad to hear you and hubby are enjoying some down-time. Sorry to hear about your computer. I got a new one in the Spring. Has so much trouble with it that I was actually glad when the hard drive crashed and they replaced it. Now it works fine. I've been enjoying the comments you leave on my blog and always good to hear from you. Looking forward to keeping up with you in the new year. I sure am homesick for Texas. We are pretty snowed in here today again. Have a happy New Year.......
Toodles,
Debbie
Tara, I've been missing you hope you have a happy new year....Barb
Hi Tara,
Computer troubles are sooooo frustrating! It's all about "plan B" and getting around the obstacles.
So glad you're enjoying time with your Hubby. Looking forward to hear more from you in the new year.
On my tree, I have a cowboy boot ornament and a cactus strung with lights reminding me of our 2 years in Austin.
Almost time to put all my Christmas decor away...(sigh).
Blessings always!
Oh Baby, I feel your pain! How's that shoulder feeling with your right arm chopped off? Call me if you need help with the withdrawals. I'm right down the road.
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Don't forget the blue moon.
Happy New Year!
It is so nice spending time together... especially being spoiled!!!
Wishing you all that is wonderful for 2010~
Michelle
Thanks for visiting me! Always nice to meet new blogging friends! Computers! Our lives were so much easier without them (but look what we would miss out on now!) Wishing you many blessings for the New Year! I'll be back to visit again! --Connie
Hi Tara,
Hope you get it fixed as mine has been acting up too. I am so glad you had a great Christmas, and had some time with your dh.
Ours was wonderful too.
May you and your family have the most blessed and joy filled New Year.
Sue
Hi Tara, Thinking of you and thought I'd stop by and say Hi! Love visiting your place and seeing pictures of your sweet family!
Kindly, ldh
Post a Comment