I'm never good at resolutions, but I always clean my slate and strive to be better each year. So, I will start off 2010 striving to be a more patient person. As I am typing, I am thinking..."I will be so glad when my fast laptop is fixed!" Oh my, see, that is why I don't make New Year's resolutions.
Anyway, I just wanted all my bloggy friends to believe with me for a blessed 2010. I am believing for better finances, better health, and better relationships! AMEN???
I never dreamed when I started this blog a year ago that I would meet such wonderful ladies. I had no idea what I was doing, but knew it was on my "Bucket List" of to-do's before I turned 50 AND I did it! Check off that box. My goal when I started this blog was to meet new people, be inspired by others, and maybe inspire a couple others on the way.
I believe all those goals were met. I am now writing my 90th post! WOO HOO. My follower box says, 45! Not so sure about that one, but that is what it shows. I have about a dozen true bloggy friends. I am truly blessed!
So.... to all my true bloggy friends.....THANKS for following, for inspiring me, and for enriching my life in 2009. This hugs for you...............
I am excited to see what 2010 is going to bring, aren't you?











12 comments:
Happy New Year Tara!
I think it's going to be a great year too!:)
xo
Chrissie
I love that new banner photo!
Happy new year to you too, Tara.
And welcome to 50. Don't forget to get your scopey thing done. My sweety had his done yesterday.
jan
oh yes.....2010 is going to be a wonderfully creative year, don't you think?!! wishing you a very happy 2010 filled with abundant blessings!! hugs, :)))
Tara, I'm right there with you on praying and believing for a blessed 2010,and am thankful I have met you for a friend....Barb
Yes, that's an AMEN from this corner! God bless you in 2010! Happy New Year! So glad we came to know each other through blog!
Tara, If the dinosaur doesn't make you patient, it will sure make you thankful when your other one comes back! Been there, dont that! I'm awfully thankful that I did start blogging and I'm really surprised that I made some very nice friends.
I look forward to hearing about you this year and sharing a little of my life here in the Midwest. You can take the girl out of Texas, but you'll never take Texas out of the girl!
Toodles, Debbie
AMEN to your beliefs for 2010... I'm with ya 100%! Back at ya on the hugs too. So glad to have met you in this bloggy world. I enjoy your blog and seeing your creations too. Happy & Blessed New Year to you and yours, Tara! -Tammy p.s. Beautiful family pic below!!
I started blogging about this time last year also. I am so glad our paths crossed. God bless you and keep on writing!
I did it! Look out world, I can comment on blogs now!
Well, I don't know what 2010 will bring, but I do know that I like saying, 'Twenty-ten'. Okay, enough wisdom for your day.
I love that heart cloud banner! May you receive all the love, the joy, & deep peace this 2010...it is already a great year knowing you Tara! Blessings from my heart to yours!
Now you have 47 followers and I hope 100 posts real soon! Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment on my give-back post! LOVE meeting new bloggers! Come visit me again! --Connie
Post a Comment