So... as I was patiently looking back over my year of posts, I came across a past post where I had been tagged. That was a lot of fun! So, since I can't upload any new pictures of anything new going on in my life at this time to the dinosaur computer, I thought it might be fun to do some tagging. If you are up for it, and would like to play along, here goes....
Rules for "You've Been Tagged" :
1. Go to your 4th folder in your Picture Folder.
2. Then grab your 4th picture from it.
3. Post it and write a brief description of it.
4. Then "Tag" 4 bloggy friends to do the same.
Here is my 4th picture from my 4th folder.
This is my sweet great nephew when he was just a few months old. His mother, my favorite niece, captured this picture out in their yard. Isn't that precious? I love to look back at old photos and stir up good memories. What would we do without our cameras?
Are you up for the challenge? OK, here goes. I am picking 4 bloggy friends who I think will amuse me and play along because they feel sorry for me! Right?
1. Debbie who keeps me laughing!
2. Jess who continually inspires me.
3. Connie who is a new bloggy friend of mine.
4. Diana who is a fellow Texan too.
It was hard to pick just 4, so if you feel up to the challenge, feel free to play along too! "Tag" away...












3 comments:
Hi Tara,
You are a HOOT!
What a joyful friend you are!
Well, I'll take the challenge...now off to inspect my 4th folder for the 4th photo.
Hope you get your laptop back soon.
By the way, that's a wonderful Family photo a few posts back!
Praying with you for a happier, healthier, blessed New Year!
Sending my love ~
So many bloggers are doing this today!! Unfortunately I do not know how to put my photos into folders on this new laptop of mine and they're all just in one folder. Oh well. Thanks for your kind comments!!!
Hi....I'm from Texas also...have two schnauzers....just found your blog....
Post a Comment