Friday, January 29, 2010

Too cute & WOO HOO!

Isn't he the cutest thing ever? 
So fun and always happy!

Aunt "Tawa" loves this lil' man...


OMG!!! I just realized that was my 100th POST!!! WOO HOO....
I had planned on when I had 50 followers and reached my 100th post I would have a giveaway. So...
I am still waiting on my laptop to be repaired so that I can upload pictures from my camera. As soon as that takes place I will post about a giveaway of some of my hand crafted goodies.
Keep watching for it!

16 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh he's so cute. There's nothing better than a little boy.

Vickie said...

What a cutie, Tara! I can almost hear him laughing out loud. Doncha just LOVE little kids' laughter!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! Mr. Popular! Can't you imagine that smile in 20 years! Love it!
He is jealous for me! O, how He loves us!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Those big ole sweet cheeks just right for a big kiss from Aunt Tawa :)

Barb said...

He's a cutie,enjoy him Aunt Tawa....Barb

Stacey said...

Oh Aunt Tawa, he is a cutie! Talk about pure joy- just look at his face and those little closed fists probably pumping in excitement.

Unknown said...

That's my boy! I just love him to pieces. He does adore his Aunt Tawa! I'm so glad my sweet cheeks was your 100th post. We feel so honored. Love you bunches!

Sherry said...

He's so sweet! Ya'll are so blessed!

Renee @ AddMoreChocolate said...

Congratulations on post 100! Yee haa...

Hugs,
Renee

Teri Leigh said...

Congratulations on your 100th post. That is very exciting. Your little guy is so adorable too.

Sue said...

Oh how cute he is Tara, bet he already knows that doesn't he? LOL If he is this cute now can you imagine what a handsome guy he will be in a few years.I know you enjoy him so much.
Thank you for visiting and for your well wishes, I am thankful that I am finally well enough to visit again.
Blessings,
Sue

Joy said...

I hope I have my thinking cap on and remember to stop back by so I can win something wonderful that you, my little artistic friend, has created!

Diana Ferguson said...

Adorable!!!!


Blessings

Cindy Swanson said...

That little guy is absolutely adorable! I really enjoyed visiting your blog...hope you'll stop by and visit mine sometime!

Jess said...

Joy, Joy, Joy!
What a blessed Auntie you are!
Thinking about you and hoping that your week was good. Now relax and refuel! =)

Tanna said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. That is as precious as it gets!! The jubilation in the first picture is just contgious!! I can sure see why his Aunt Tawa loves him to pieces! Thank you for the happy moment!!

PS Congratulations on your 100th!! Woo hoo!