Sunday, February 28, 2010

I wanna be a Towboy Tawa!



Lil Man and Aunt Tawa had a fun filled day.



He said, I wanna be a Towboy Tawa!


Carson loves my Fritzy.


The teacher in me brought out the books!

These two wore each other out!


Uncle Clay came home from work and
had to give Carson a golf lesson.


Of course, Fritz had to make sure everyone was ok.
Every step Carson made, Fritz was right there.


Golf and car races... that is what it is all about
when you hang out with Uncle Clay!

I don't know who had more fun...
Lil Man or Aunt Tawa.

14 comments:

Deb said...

fun times..

Diana Ferguson said...

Cute Cute!!

Barb said...

what a fun day you two had....Barb

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh, Aunt Tawa, I know you had such fun with that adorable little guy!

My Raider is so much like Fritz by being near the little ones, interacting with them and making sure all is well.

Sweet post!

Unknown said...

precious

Susan B said...

What a precious little guy!! Thanks for sharing the sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

Good thing Fritz was around to babysit. Uncle Clay looks plum wore out!
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Always loved hanging with my aunts when I was young.


Hello. Fellow Texas Blogging Gal member here to let you know about a giveaway of my Snail Mail Notes. Notecards include Texas themes. You can see giveaway details at http://lonestarlifer.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/snail-mail-notes-giveaway/ and see my notes at www.snailmailnotes.com.

LoneStarLifer
Paula

Vickie said...

What a fun day. Love that pic of them on the couch asleep. Fritz was probably tireder than little man! He's a cutie...

Lisa said...

What a sweetie-pie! Such a cute age.:)

Valentina Harper said...

Super *CUTE* :)

Tanna said...

Oh, my goodness, he is so stinkin' cute! I love the picture of the boys taking a nap on the couch. Fun, fun day for Aunt Tawa and the Towboy!

Unknown said...

Carson loves his Auntie Tawa. He also keeps asking me if Fritzy is still sick. He says "I like Fritz." I don't think Fritz ever liked little kids until Carson. Poor Fritzy! Hope he's back to his normal self again. Carson and Tawa have been battling something this past week, but we know they are well in Jesus Name. We missed you today Tawa. Hope you and the family are up and about today. See you tomorrow. Carson's said "Hi"

Joy said...

Hi Aunt Tawa... that pic of him and Fritz napping was sweet.