Thursday, September 30, 2010

Such a CUTIE!

Lil Man got "dude-ed" up and headed out to the rodeo with his daddy.
He is the cutest TOWBOY I've ever seen!




Lil Man loves his daddy!



9 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, I just love these pics! Priceless they are. That baby is so adorable, I just took both of my grandsons this past week and bought their boots and jeans! Have a great wk-end!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, goodness, could he be any cuter? What an adorable little cowboy.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

These photos made me smile... lots :)

Deb said...

he is adorable...so looking forward to times like this with my lil cowboy....you made my day...

Stacey said...

So precious! Great photos. I especially love the close up of them holding hands...it speaks of great love, trust, admiration and strength.

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, was just thinking of you, I prayed for you and your Family. Also wanted you to know that I have someting to share with you, hopefully will do the post tonight or in the morning Be watching because its... ALL ABOUT YOU!! LOVE AND BLESSINGS.

Tanna said...

That IS one cute little towboy!! LOL! PRECIOUS lil man! Hugs to you Tara! tanna

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Tara, so Happy:) you saw this! girl, I have never really paid that much attention to dragonflys; but yesterday I could not take my eyes off this one! and when I read your comments that made me so happy, and I even got goose-bumps! You do whatever you would like, it was beautiful! Hope you have a Glorious Week! and To God Be the Glory! Love and Blessings:)KM

Vickie said...

Tara - this is one cute little cowboy - I especially like the tongue hanging out, which means he's monkeying around and showing off his new duds and is a little bit "got off with" (if you know what that means)!

Have a wonderful week, friend!