Our assignment for my very first art class I ever took back in 2007 was to use a word that meant something to us on our mixed media canvas.
Fall has always been my favorite season of all, so I began to gather things that gave my picture a personal touch. My favorite verse, left over paint from our home, branches from a close friend's curly willow tree, and my "Rama" word for 2007, which was "SEASONS".
My sister, who was my art teacher, was a little surprised with it too!
It now hangs on my living room wall reminding me of seasons past, some good and some not so much. I am now looking forward to the new season that is fast approaching us.
Fall has always been my favorite season of all, so I began to gather things that gave my picture a personal touch. My favorite verse, left over paint from our home, branches from a close friend's curly willow tree, and my "Rama" word for 2007, which was "SEASONS".
My sister, who was my art teacher, was a little surprised with it too!
It now hangs on my living room wall reminding me of seasons past, some good and some not so much. I am now looking forward to the new season that is fast approaching us.
A fallen leaf is nothing more
than a summers wave good bye.










12 comments:
That is beautiful! I love the colors, the verse, the curly branches. Everything certainly speaks "Fall". Lovely! -Tammy
Ooooh that IS beautiful....I love it....and I love fall best, too!
Suzanne
Wow Tara,you are so talented.I took art classes when I was in school but it's been so long I don't know if I could create anything as beautiful as your work.I also love that bible verse....Barb
Very beautiful... I love the theme, colors and the verse. Fall is my favorite time of year as well.
I absolutely love that! Of course, you know I have a thing for "Season," too. If you tire of it, send it my way for awhile. HA
Hi Tara!! Of course I absolutely love this piece of art!! I made this verse in cross stitch and never framed it. You have inspired me to get it done!! This is lovely and so is the sunflower and what you said in the previous post. Love your heart, gal!!
Have a blessed day!!
Love and hugs,
Becky
This is beautiful Tara! I love the fall season too. Wish we can skip the winters here in New england :)
That is a beautiful keepsake. It barely made it into the sixties today. Fall is in the air!
it's beautiful tara!! i love the fall, too....it's especially nice here in florida! :)
your artwork is beautiful
Love it!! Looks so beautiful! And I love the saying you had at the end of your post. Very nice!
You did a lovely job with the picture. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment