
I spent the last 30 minutes writing a new post about my crazy week and ***POOF*** it was gone in 1 second!
I don't know if it is my crazy computer or because I am exhausted! Could be both.
OH MY...
now I am too tired to write it again.
I will fill you all in this weekend. Gotta get some rest. Full day at school again tomorrow.
Missing my bloggy friends!!! HUGS!










8 comments:
Hi Sweet Friend!
I adore the pic of the squirrel...guess I can so identify with her pose!!!
I'm so new to blogging, but I've found that when I want to write something long or from my heart, I compose it in Word and then save it.
So far I've been able to cut and paste into Blogger to post.
Hope your school day isn't to exhausting. Happy Weekend!
HUGS from Florida!
I can relate to you AND to that squirrel...hard to believe it's back to work for you already......
take care.
Suzanne
boy, that squirrel sure says it all, doesn't it?! wishing you a great rest, and a great day at school! hugs, :)
It's hard to believe schools getting ready to start up again....Barb
That picture is a bit freaky!
I've been there with things just disappearing! Glad this one didn't! Enjoy your day!
Lovely blog!
Hey Sweetie!! This pic is kind of along the same line as my pic of our dog Cooper today!! Too funny! I had trouble with Blogger on my post today, but I didn't lose it. I have lost comments before, but not a whole post. Can't wait to read it when you get back to it though!!
Praying for strength and rest for you friend!
May your week be filled with God's best for you!
Love ya,
Becky
Cute little squirrel photo.... only the cat photo I blogged about last week got BEAT OUT by a squirrel photo! LOL
Sorry to hear about your words that were lost on Blogger... it happens to the best of us.
Can't wait to see what you share next!
Post a Comment