Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ordinary Day?


"Expect" your extraordinary God to interrupt your ordinary day with a glimpse of His wonder today!

9 comments:

southerninspiration said...

What a terrific thought, and I love the sunflowers you did!! Great!

suzanne

Flat Creek Farm said...

Beautiful thought - beautiful picture! Love it. -Tammy

Karen said...

Tara, Beautiful painting! My neighbor has sunflowers blooming right outside my window. They are so cheery!

Jess said...

HE is Majestic isn't HE!
Thank you for directing my eyes to HIM in worship!

And thank you for your precious encouragement. Blessings this week!

Anonymous said...

great thought! Sometimes God just blows me away when I least expect it...He's great like that...smiles~

cathleen said...

Lovely...thanks for the blessing today.

Sue said...

Hi Tara,
Just doing some catching up tonight and have been reading some of your previous post and loved them, especially about the climb. Yes, I have days when I wanted to climb back in bed and pull the covers, this song is so inspiring, i listened as Miley sang it enjoyed it.
Great job on your theme Wild about Learning, I know the kids will enjoy it too.

Your painting of the sunflowers is beautiful, I always envy people who are gifted with artistic talents. I love the quote, He is an extraordinary God!!!
Blessings
Sue

Diana Ferguson said...

Awesome picture and words!!

Barb said...

Hi Tara,I love sunflowers and the quote.I hope you are having a wonderful week and not working too hard and hopefully your weathers still as nice as ours....Barb