Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some People!


Been playin around with watercolor pencils. Have you ever seen or used these? They are so fun. First, you simply draw the picture you want just like you were using map colors. Next, you wet a small paintbrush and pull the colors across the canvas like you were painting.
Isn't that cool. Going to play around some more. VERY THERAPUTIC!

Also, my beautiful first born will be 29 tomorrow. I can't believe it! She is actually in Florida for the next two weeks in training with her new job. I am so proud of her. She passed her first test, the first day! Got 52 out of 56 questions correct. WAY TO GO KELI!!!

One more thing, please help me pray that my son will find a decent job soon. Going to put his picture here, so you can "VISUALIZE" as you pray! Forever grateful.

8 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Congrats to your daughter on her new job! How exciting! I'm sure your son will find something just right for him soon too!
Great watercolor by the way! Love that saying♥
Darla

Karen said...

Congratulations to your daughter and may God lead your son to a job he will LOVE and get paid well for!

southerninspiration said...

Oh you are so talented, and your daughter is lovely....I pray that both of them will find God's perfect place for them....

Suzanne

lori vliegen said...

congrats to your beautiful daughter....that's awesome (my princess is 29, too!)! i'll be keeping your family in my prayers....God has something really great in store for your son!

your work with the watercolor pencils is wonderful....:)

Lois Christensen said...

You have beautiful children! I will help you pray for a job for your son!!! Enjoy your day!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Tara, I agree, you *do* have beautiful children! What a nice looking family you are. We know all about the job-seeking struggles... will pray for your son too. Thanks for the visit. So glad to 'meet' you! Texas is very special to me (more on that later). What a cozy, welcoming place you have here :) -Tammy

BECKY said...

Hi Gal! I wish you could have joined us at the beach! It was gorgeous, but silly me did get some sunburn. I tan well, but the sun was so bright today, and with sunburn, if you start to feel it, it's too late to apply sunscreen.

Oh well! It was so nice anyway!
Are you a public school teacher? I just helped a friend of mine set up her classroom.

Have a great evening, Tara!
HUGS,
Becky

BECKY said...

I forgot to say that I love your watercolor pencil artwork!! It's beautiful. I have played with them a little, but am no artist!

Also I will pray for a job for your son and YAY for your daughter! My SIL may be losing his job tomorrow at a bank in Orlando. They are under investigation for misusing TARP funds. Please pray for a job for him, too. My daughter is a stay-at-home Mom that homeschools.

Thanks sweetie,
Becky