Friday, January 22, 2010

Good thing....

Good thing you can't see me or hear me! Not good. Fought against it all week, but finally kicked my tail this evening.

The nasty cold bug! UGH!





I fought it tooth and nail...with a vengance...with prayer...tons of water... even purchased a Neti Pot (have you tried one?) feels SO weird. BUT, still can't breathe. Can barely swallow.

Going to bed and praying for a miraculous recovery!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misery loves company. That's really an awful saying, isn't it?

I'm finally on my way up and out of this cold bug. I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Hug. Hug. Marla

TxFarmhouse said...

Ugh, I feel for you..my hubby is fighting off the sore throat and cruddy chest feeling. Hope you're feeling better soon,
Berte

Tanna said...

My daughter and grandson have that same bug!! I keep feeling like I am about to get it too... but, hanging on. I'll add you to my "miraculous recovery" (just exactly what we called it last night on the phone) list. Get well soon.

lori vliegen said...

i hope you feel better soon, sweet pea!! stay in bed and eat lots of ice cream (it makes your throat feel good!). hugs, :))

Unknown said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. :) Great Blog! :)

Jancalligrapher said...

Hi, Tara, Get better soon. Never used a Netti Pot but heard all about them. Love all your love artwork on your blog and enjoyed the LIfe Handbook. Going to post it on my blog too. Sending love and blessings,

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Oh, yuck. I'm really kind of afraid to actually type this, but we have managed to escape such a fate...so far! Oh, we had one year...ugh.

Hope you feel better soon. :-)

LOVE your new background!
(pun intended)

she dreams big! said...

You take care girlfriend! What the heck is a netti pot?

Barb said...

Tara,I hope you feel better soon get lots of rest and fluids.Wish I was close by to bring you some chicken soup....Barb

Deb said...

keep using it will work...does feel weird...hope you get feeling better soon...

BECKY said...

Oh Sweetie, So sorry to hear that your body succumbed to this nasty cold! I do use a neti pot and it usually clears me right out. I take a decongestant if I still feel a bit stuffy, though.

If you gargle with Scope 3x a day it usually takes care of the throat stuff too!

I'm praying for you gal! Be sure to drink those fluids and REST!! Something I'm finding I'm not very good at since this appendix thingy!!
Love and hugs,
Becky

Stacey said...

So sorry to hear your feeling bad. I hope you're feeling better today. We've been battling the same thing around here. I don't know about you, but all the changes in our Texas weather is not helping my family.

Tanna said...

Now I am getting it! YUK!