It has been an absolutely awesome adventure this week!
What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks,
to sing an anthem to you, the High God!
To announce your love each daybreak,
sing your faithful presence all through the night,
Accompanied by dulcimer and harp.
the full-bodied music of strings.
You make me so happy, God.
I saw your work and I shouted for joy.
How magnificient your work, God!
How profound your thoughts!
-Psalms 92:1-4 -The Message
What a beautiful thing, God, to give thanks,
to sing an anthem to you, the High God!
To announce your love each daybreak,
sing your faithful presence all through the night,
Accompanied by dulcimer and harp.
the full-bodied music of strings.
You make me so happy, God.
I saw your work and I shouted for joy.
How magnificient your work, God!
How profound your thoughts!
-Psalms 92:1-4 -The Message
So much fun.
Don't want it to end.
Going to relax and enjoy today.
Added a lil sumpin to this.
Going to finish this.
(Just a peek)
run, don't stop at GO...
head her way.
She is a delight to follow.
Have a blessed day!











17 comments:
I hope your weekend continues to be as wonderful. jan
Looks like you gloriously enjoyed your Spring Break!! Good for you!
suzanne
"Re-imagine"...hmmmm...such a concept! Re-focusing on ALL of GOD'S Goodness to us! Praise HIS Name!
Can't wait to see the finished product!
Hi Tara! So happy to hear you had a really good week! Love the picture by the water :)
hugs, ldh
Your work is all beautiful, Tara!! Love it! And, I SO love the first picture of you by the water... I think that says it all!!! Glad you had a wonderful week!!
Glad you had a great spring break! Do you live in Texarkana? That is where my son and his wife live. We will have to meet up sometime!
Yes, Spring Break passed quickly! I love the painting and Bible verse today. Happy Weekend!
Tara,
Your posts are always so inspiring! Love the picture...Lake Wright Patman?? Just a guess. I am glad you had a great week. Mine is getting better and I am praying for lots of good things in the weeks to follow!
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com
Hi Tara,
It looks like you've had a busy, enjoyable week!
What a glorious worship picture at the lake! BEAUTIFUL! Love the scripture; I feel like you were living it out in your worship. I feel so privileged to have been a part of your spring break. Thanks so much for including me. Love ya, girlfriend!
Tara, What a beautiful name....it is my daughter's name also. I have a blog and a list of Texas bloggers and will add your name and hope you will come and follow along.
Barbara, Mother of Tara
nice paintings...have a great weekened. Sarah
Enjoyed the post!
I LOVE your artwork, Tara!! It is just so full of J-O-Y!!!
So glad things have been going well for you!! Those mountaintops are just the BEST, aren't they??
Had a great time meeting those bloggy friends! Am I going to meet you when you come to Florida? That would be so cool!!
Have a joyful week!
HUGS,
Becky
Your artwork is beautiful.
Hi Tara,
How gifted and talented you are, and you enjoy it so much.Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
You must get your new finished canvas posted asap.....so delightful!!! That's my lil sista!
Post a Comment