Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A doodle a day...

Love to doodle.

 It is theraputic.

 Lord knows I need all the "free" therapy I can get.



Had fun using
watercolor pencils,
paint brush,
fine point Sharpie,
and a
Calligraphy pen.



21 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful. I love it!

southerninspiration said...

SO Adorable!!!!!!

Suzanne

Joy said...

Tara, I think you saw my praying in color post. This goes right along with it. Thanks for sharing this.
Love the idea of a doodle a day.
I need to stop, drop and doodle too. hehe

Joy

Stacey said...

Tara, that is beautiful. My artistic ability is limited. So that by far passes my definition of a doodle.

Deb said...

I wish I could doodle like that...very nice

Diana Ferguson said...

Tara,

That is awesome!!!

Susan B said...

That is so cute...love it!

Joy said...

Oh Tara, I am so sorry for not stopping by more often. I've been busy with a new job--it's pretty exciting and a gift dropped straight out of heaven and into my lap--a job tailored just for me. I can send you a e-mail and forward what I have been doing. I think I still have your e-mail address. I like your doodle art--it looks like fun and I know what you mean about therapy. Will take a look at more of your posts here.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I wish my doodles looked like that! :) ~Lanie

Gay Vaughan said...

Tara,
That is so nice...I can't doodle like that!! I love it. I hope you all didn't have any bad weather.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

And that doodle says it all - I love the quote.
The sign in on the loop by Auto Zone. Do you recognize anyone -- maybe that's Peter Patel or Chuck Weerts? I can't really tell. Maybe you know some folks there.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I forgot to tell you on the phone tonight that there's a book Rick is reading written by a former Navy Seal. He's says it's great! Now, if I could only remember the title. :( Get back atcha about that.

Sue said...

Hi Tara,
My! how talented you are, such a beautiful painting. You are so blessed to have been given this talent.I am so glad that you are using it. God is so gracious.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
I am also enjoying your music.
Thank you for visiting and leaving me such a sweet comment.
Hugs and Blessings,
Sue

Jess said...

Hi Sweet Friend!
You are a continual inspiration to me! I LOVE your bright doodle design and the sentiment.
YES, we will dance however we can because our GOD makes us glad!
Some in wheelchairs, some in formal gowns, some with grandbabies hugged close, some with eyes shut meditating on HIS goodness.

Hope we can connect when you come to Florida! How special that would be! Blessings & HUGS.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I just love this, Tara! The words, the colors and the writing style! Very nice!

lori vliegen said...

oh yes.....free therapy is a VERY good thing!! and your doodle is fabulous....i LOVE IT!! so happy, so colorful....so YOU!! xo, :))

BECKY said...

What a precious painting Tara!! Love the sentiment, the colors, the design...everything!! Great work!

Love n hugs,
Becky

feather said...

i've really been inspired lately by art like this...incorporating words with art. the colors and spring feel are so refreshing after a long winter. your painting is lovely.
thank you for stopping by simply feather. you left such a sweet comment...thank you.

Barb said...

Hey Tara,too cute and I love the saying.The colors are so fun and springy,hope you are having a wonderful blessed week....Barb

Unknown said...

Hi Tara
It is so cute!
I love the colors too...
xo
Chrissie

Jen said...

That is so cute! I love the little birds, and the saying is so true. I am going to have to try watercolor pencils. I don't think I ever have, which is shocking to me, since I thought I had every art material known to man!