Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Look...


Fritzy wouldn't get in the recliner with daddy last night,
so Daddy got in the floor with his Fritzy!

He actually got up this morning when the alarm went off and followed his daddy out to get the paper. Didn't have the pep in his step he normally has, but was so excited to see him walking around.

Must be the prayers, because he has only had 1 dose of medicine!

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments
 and keep the prayers coming.
Much appreciated!

Ain't God good!


11 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I am so happy Fritz is doing better! Last night my daughter and husband and I were all gathered round the computer reading how sick he was and looking at his sweet pictures! Thinking about him all day too! Hopefully tomorrow will be even better!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that Fritz is doing better. You guys are still in our prayers.

Susan B said...

I'm glad to hear that Fritz is doing some better! Still praying...

Vickie said...

Hi Tara - Oh my goodness, I just read your post about Fritz! I hate that he got so sick and scared ya'll. I hope he gets a good report when you go back to the vet. I know how precious he is to you guys. I wish you the best, and I'll keep ya'll in thought and prayer!

Debbie said...

Tara, so sorry about your pup. We don't like it when our dog is ill. It's so hard to figure out what's going on. Hope he continues to improve!
hugs, Debbie

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh yah, Fritz! Keep it up, boy! Hope he keeps getting a little better each and every day. Prayers and hugs, Tammy

Deb said...

now that's a good daddy there...sounds like what my husband would do...our schnauzers were gifts for me...but they are both Daddies boys...

Lois Christensen said...

I'm glad he's doing better! So sad when a pet is sick and can't tell you with words what's wrong, but thankfully you were able to tell just by his actions.

Anonymous said...

Poor little Fritzy! Tara, read this to Fritz: We're still pulling for you, bud! Come on now. Get well soon. Mom and Dad love you, and we do, too.

Lisa said...

So glad to see Fritz is doing a little better.:)

Jess said...

Hi Sweet Friend,
How's Fritz doing today?
Thinking about you all and sending my love!