Saturday, March 27, 2010

ART DAY!

Been a very busy week, with many adventures going on...some good, some not so, BUT it's all good! Just haven't had time to do much blogging. I have missed everyone this week! I am off to an Art Day today with my Artzy Girlz. We are melting glass and making wind chimes and window bobbles. SO EXCITED! I will be back with pictures soon...that is if they turn out.

I am also working on my next post which is going to feature my artsy fartsy sister. She is so talented.

Stay tuned....

One adventure after the other! WOO HOO....lovin the ride!

7 comments:

Deb said...

have fun...

Unknown said...

It sounds like fun. I hope you have a blast.

Debbie said...

You lucky thing! Have all the fun you can and show us pictures!
Debbie

lori vliegen said...

have fun with your artzy girlfriendz!! i can't wait to see how your glass melting turned out....it sounds like lots of fun!! :))

Tanna said...

Woo hoo!! Can't wait to hear more about this artsy day!! And, your sister! Have all the fun you can!

Anonymous said...

The day has passed, and I don't see any pictures. I'm waiting... :)
I spent today in Old Washington shooting a wedding. So much fun! The town is soooo beautiful right now with all the spring blooms. I want to go back next week and take pictures! Wanna go?

Karen said...

Your artsy adventures sound so exciting. I love your creations. I pray you are soon over the crud or allergy. The pollen is playing havoc with my nose today!