That's the only word I can use to describe my week so far.
WHIRLWIND!
Remember that list of things I was going to do this week while I was on Spring Break?
WHEW...
*Monday, I took my MIL out to the lake to visit with my niece and Lil Man. He was having such a big ole time.
*Tuesday, I met my bloggy friend for lunch. Had an awesome time. She is one neat lady.
Visit her new blog, you won't be disappointed.
(Was going to post her picture, but she threatened me if I did.
I thought it was good, but she didn't! I don't want to lose a new friend so soon,
so I better mind her)
*Wednesday, I met my daughter in Hughes Springs, Texas for lunch at the neatest place.
Had a great lunch and shopped in their connecting shop. They had the neatest gift items. Took so many pictures.
(This is just a few)
How cute is that quirky bird!
Left there and stopped to visit another wonderful friend, Jolene,
who owns a B&B outside of Hughes Springs and ran into Debbie who I had lunch with the day before.
How cool is that!
Had a yummy piece of homemade
chocolate-to-die-for cake.
While visiting Jolene,
I met a wonderful author who
She even signed my book!
YIPPEE!!!
I believe it was a divine appointment.
The whole day!
*Sunday-Wednesday, I have gone to Revival.
OMG...all I can say is
REFRESHING and RENEWING!
*Thursday, I am going to try and stay home
and rest, read, blog, paint, wash clothes,
and hmmmm.... we will see what happens.
TO BE CONTINUED....











17 comments:
Glad you are having a great week!!
you are having a busy fun week...my busy weeks includes spring cleaning...not so much fun...but enjoying the finished products...
I went over and visited with your friend. Sounds like your week was full of fun. The list can wait!
Tara, you are having a wonderful spring break! That looks like agreat place to eat and shop there in Hughes Springs - I'll have to check it out next time I'm up through that area.
Enjoy your time this week - I like your music you've got going. My daughter put together a wonderful Christian music CD for me to listen to in the car. I love it!
Great pictures! I love the little bird with the dr pepper wing :)
Wow you have been busy during spring break. But it sounds and looks like you've had a blast! Thanks for commenting on my blog post.
How fun! A whirlwind for sure, but you are left with such great memories. I wish you and Debbie were headed this way. I think you two are so neat. So glad to have met you through Texas Blogging Gals. Enjoy the rest of your break! ~ Stacey
it sounds like you've done all of the important things this week.....had lunch (and dessert, i hope!) with all of the important people in your life!!! so glad you've had a chance to be refreshed and renewed....enjoy the rest of your week!!! xox, :))
Hi Tara,
This was such a fun post, I am tired from just reading about your week. Whew! But am so happy that it has been so blessed. Just loved all your pics.I agree now you need some rest, and I hope you are able to get it.
I will check your blogging friend out. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue
It sounds like you have had a wonderful week!!!
Sounds like a busy, but FUN week! The best kind IMO. Found you on the Texas blogs list and wanted to stop by and say "Hi!" I'm a Texas blogger too, in the same region!I was beginning to think I was the only one! : 0 )
Happy Friday!
Christy
Twitter @aidenscross
http://www.talesofthetoot.com
Howdy Sweet Friend,
I love the pics of Hughes Springs, what a quaint town! And I will take ONE of everything pictured in the shop! What fun!
The photos of your "little ones" are so sweet. I'm loving this background and new header, by the way. jan
So now I want to go to Hughes Springs! I have never stopped there...it is just a sign on the road between here and Longview/Tyler! I didn't know it was a neat little town. Glad you have had a good week. My days are getting better.
~Gay~
Tara, that sounds like a PERFECT week so far! I'd say it abounded with divine appointments! Enjoy!
We DID have fun this week, didn't we?! Can't wait to do it again! I did a post on Trammel's Trace and Hughes Springs last fall. Fun town. Kelly looks beautiful! It was a great week for spring break. Like you said, it's time for you to quit work and start having fun! :)
Tara, I am beginning to think that you have more fun in life than a person should be allowed to have... just kidding. You had a great day---it must be so fun to have a daughter you can be friends with--I don't see my daughter very often. Cool, cool things in that shop, gave me some decorating ideas. Hey, your song, 'City On Our Knees' is awesome. Happy Spring, Lady! God bless!
Post a Comment