I wish I knew how to put this on blogger with the video picture,
but I'm not technologically literate enough to figure it out.
I wanted to share this anyway.
It is amazing and well worth listening to. It is a video of DIVO singing Amazing Grace in The Coliseum in Rome, Italy. Take a minute to watch and listen. You will be glad you did.
Click on this link and turn up your volume!!! ENJOY
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1785324681?bclid=1338935106&bctid=1913313052
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1785324681?bclid=1338935106&bctid=1913313052










10 comments:
I've seen this before, it is absolutely amazing! Great video!
Thank you. That was really good!
FAN-TAS-TIC!! can you just imagine being blessed with such beautiful voices.....and then being able to use them to praise God in all His glory.....in such a beautiful setting?!! wowowow!! and you just know that those bagpipes were heard from miles away!! thanks, tara!! :))
A most beautiful video! Thanks, Tara!
One of the most gorgeous videos I've ever seen! The voices and bagpipes are totally amazing! Thanks for sharing.
I always have wished I had a beautiful singing voice but that is not the case,I am always awed by someone that does.Thanks Tara....Barb
Awesome....Barb
Wow, they are so good! Goosebump good!
Everytime I hear these guys sing this song, I get goosebumps! It is a very beautiful song full of truth. I think of John Newton and his life that brought him to pen the words that are so meaningful. Found your blog through a comment on Attracted to Shiny Objects and have signed up to follow. Please visit me if you get a chance:)
Debbie
What a spectacular performance. It was so special that it was made in the coliseum. I couldn't help but reflect back to all the Christians who died there. It is so special. Thank you for sharing it.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Post a Comment