Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanks!

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Ps. 30:12
I'm filled to the brim....
I've had my morning coffee and devotionals. Now I'm off for a Saturday morning by myself at....
HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Tara, what a nice post! I love the verse (and HobLob too!)
:) enjoy your day!-Tammy

Jess said...

Rejoicing with you in Christ's Goodness! Indeed, He has given us GreatJOY!
Have a happy day crafting!

Barb said...

I love Hobby Lobby also,I can spend hours in there just looking. Jace's surgery went great the doctor said his adenoids were really yucky and he's feeling great today....Barb

Gina Lee Kim said...

I don't think we have a Hobby Lobby here in MA, but I know what you mean! Have fun sweet one...

Lois Christensen said...

Love that verse!!! Hope you had fun shopping!

lori vliegen said...

what a beautiful Psalm! and how fabulous to have an entire saturday morning.....all by yourself.....in hobby lobby!!! yeeehaw!! hugs, :)))

Lisa said...

Your scarecrow is so sweet! He makes your doorway so fun!
Thanks for sharing that beautiful scripture. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Sounds like a fun day out! I haven't done that it a while. What a cheery Mr. Scarecrow. Jackie

Diana Ferguson said...

Love the scarecrow! Such a cute little smile there.

I have Hobby Lobby sacks to get into right now!

Snippety Gibbet said...

Ooooh, a morning to yourself. Those are words that bring absolute joy to my heart. Not that I don't adore everyone who treks through my days, but I sure do love that time alone.

I'm loving your scarecrow and pumpkin too. Cute!

Vickie said...

Lucky you - a shopping trip to Hobby Lobby. Oh, the trouble I can get into there!

Joy said...

That is so funny... I was at Hobby Lobby on Saturday also... did you see me? I was hanging out in the clearance section, what section were you in? Good Sally and I spent two hours there. I called her on her cell when I was ready to check out... I heard her phone ring and then I spied her. We talked, and laughed and looked at each other at the same time. Do you ever print off their coupon found on their site?

southerninspiration said...

I love that psalm, too!! And do share what you got at Hobby Lobby!!! Love that store!

Suzanne