I started the morning off with this...
Don't get much better than coffee w/Vanilla Latte creamer.
YUM!
I have had a VERY successful week selling these this week.
Have several orders for more that I am about to get started making.
My hubby brought home a couple of old windows
a few months ago
that a friend was going to throw in the dump.
I couldn't believe it!
They have been sitting in my garage just waiting on me to come up with a clever idea for them.
I put this one in my art room to display treasures on.










12 comments:
A fall wreath would be nice this week thru Thanksgiving; then a nice everygreen one for the Christmas holidays. That's what we do with ours:)
Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a sweet comment. I just love how easy it is to meet such sweet, creative people through the blogosphere. I hope you will visit often. I love your header, and the dominos and you have such a lovely family!
Have you seen how people use Mod Podge to put paper in old window panes (behind the glass)? You could also do some of your collage work in each pane. Just some ideas.
~Lanie
I love the windows!! And I had a window like that and we threw it away also about 10 years ago. If only I knew back then how popular they would be now!! Love your dominos!! So glad they sold well for you!! Enjoy your weekend
Love your creations! No ideas for the lone window, but if you had several you could make one of those awesome vintage greenhouses. Got any more? ;-) -Tammy
Tara,yum coffee with vanilla latte creamer and how wonderful you are selling your beautiful necklaces. I love the windows there's alot of things you could do for the holidays as creative as you are I know you will come up with something wonderful....Barb
You could attach a string of Christmas lights around it and paint Santa peeking through the window! I know you probably have lots of great ideas! Have fun
Tara, I love the domino necklace pendants.
I have an idea for the old windows. My friend has an antique and gift shop and she has some in there that have snow and snowmen painted on them and I LOVE them they are wonderful!
Thanks for the comment on my post. We had a great Thanksgiving gathering!
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
Tara, I must have one of those necklaces! Love them! If I were a coffee drinker, I would have mine just like yours. I've seen old windows placed over coffee tables giving a shadow box type effect. Use a piece of heavy glass cut to size over the top. Nice.
Hi Tara! Your necklaces are so pretty!! You did a great job on them! I also love the windows! I am very partial to old windows and have one on the plant shelf in my kitchen. I'd love to have more...and especially for free!!
Do you have a spot where you could hang that second window? Or a sidebar it could sit on top of? You could use it for photos, or paint on some of the squares...or send it to me!!???? LOL!!!
Have a happee Monday and a glorious day of thanks to our heavenly Father if I don't get back with you!!
Blessings and hugs, Tara!!
Becky
Hi Tara
Your necklaces are so pretty!
Thanks so much for stopping by this weekend and leaving me such a heartfelt comment. God must have known what he was doing because I feel so comforted to know I am not alone in struggling sometimes.
Many blessings to you
xo
Chrissie Grace
I'll bet using a window in an art room (I have one, too....an art room, that is, not a window) would be good for taping students work to the back (Assuming it's that size) for display!
Ok, ok, I've scrutinized all the photos on making those fabulous domino necklaces. Can you tell us how to do it? Could 7th graders make them???? Thanks!
Love the domino necklace!
Post a Comment