
Our school honored our Veterans today with an awesome program.
My dad was so proud.
I just wish I had remembered to wear some waterproof mascara. It was a tear jerker, but so wonderful.
Thanks to all of those who are serving, who have served, and who have loved ones serving right now.
I salute you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!










8 comments:
Your precious dad. Enjoy him while you got him! Sweet post.
Amen! That is a wonderful picture of you and your dad. Please thank him for me. -Tammy
Love this pic, too! Thanks for coming over today.
I forgot to tell you -- I want to play with dominoes!!
Sweet pic of you guys,tell him thanks also....Barb
You two look adorable together in the picture! Bless his heart! Many thanks!
Just finished watching 'Taking Chance' on HBO again. Cried all the way through it, again! Most of us just don't know what these service men and women have done for us. Thank your dad for me. Also, thanks for the comment. Come visit me again!
Thank your dad for me!!!! I love that the school did something special!
Post a Comment