Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Instead

Was planning on showing you all a step by step on how to make the domino necklaces today, but spent the afternoon with this one instead.




Sorry, but he was more fun!

Promise, I will show you all sometime this week while I am on my break.


Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Yes, I can see why you chose the cutie!!!

Vintagesquirrel said...

What a cutie! We can certainly wait. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Funner than us? But, of course! Have a great Thanksgiving; see you on the other side. :)

Debbie said...

Wise choice! I'd have done the same. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Debbie

Diana Ferguson said...

Oh yeah....great choice!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy@Home said...

You made the right choice. What a cutie pie!!

Barb said...

Tara,he's so cute hope you guys had fun.Have a blessed thanksgiving....Barb

Susan B said...

What a little cutie he is! I hope your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :o)