Thursday, November 12, 2009

Having fun!

Domino update:
I have made about 24 domino necklaces over the past couple of weeks.
Have only sold 5 so far, but... plan on taking them
with me to work tomorrow to see what I can do.
Here are just a few new ones.




Snapped this shot this afternoon while walking my dog around the house.

My lantana has grown out of control in the past month! I gotta do some yard work quick before it takes over the side of the house!!!


Grabbed my camera to share this beautiful sunset that was happening while I was blogging and almost missed it!!! This picture just doesn't do it justice. Actually, it became more gorgeous the lower it set. But couldn't get it all uploaded quick enough...gotta get supper started before the hubby gets home.



Have a "blessed" evening!

10 comments:

lori vliegen said...

your domino necklaces are fabulous!! and i can't believe how big your lantana is....i had no idea that they even got that big!!!

and i absolutely love the photo of you and your dad....he looks like the sweetest man, tara! please let him know how much we appreciate his service to our country.....and especially as a navy seal....wow!!! hugs, :))

Empty Nest Full Life said...

The leaves are falling steadily here which means continual yard work to keep up with it.You are right beautiful sunset! I have got to go back and check out how you did those dominos again. Jackie

Barb said...

Tara,beautiful job on the necklaces and I love your lantana.I have a few coneflowers blooming which is a suprise this time of year and lots of leaves which I'm trying to stay on top of....Barb

southerninspiration said...

That is some giant lantana, my friend! and what pretty necklaces.....what does the string or ribbon look like for the necklace??? We need to see a better pic!! Hope you sell more!

suzanne

Lorrie said...

Your domino necklaces are so rich looking.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have a lovely evening.

Lorrie

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Love the way the domino necklaces turned out. Colors are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The sunset was beautiful tonight. Glad you captured it. How DO you do those domino necklaces? They are very unique. Have a great weekend.

Jess said...

Hi Tara,

Your necklaces are Beautiful!
And I would be honored to own one.
Thanks for visiting my blog today, and your kind comments about my post.
I have written a children's book and it is for sale on my website:
www.3partharmony.org

Maybe we could trade a necklace for a book????

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Teri Leigh said...

Those colors on your domino necklaces are so beautiful and the colors in the sky are fabulous too. Doesn't God paint pretty pictures.

Joy said...

ooooh... pretty sunset and I like the domino necklaces. I like Lantana also, I like the strange scent when you rub the leaves.